The Segerfalk Symposium 2019 - SAVE THE DATE - May 8th, 2019
Neural reprogramming and disease modeling
Place: Segerfalk Lecture Hall, BMC, A10, Sölvegatan 17, Lund
More information will be announced shortly.
- Jerome Mertens, University of Innsbruck, Austria and Staff Scientist at Salk Institute, San Diego, USA
- Moritz Mall, German Cancer Research Center and Hector Institute for Translational Brain Research, Heidelberg, Germany
- Eva Hedlund, Department of Neuroscience Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Volker Busskamp, Center for Regenerative Therapies Technical University of Dresden, Germany
- Silvia Cappello, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany
Funded by the Segerfalk Foundation.
In case of any questions, please contact Paulina Pettersson.
- Link to Neuroscience Day