Tid: 2018-05-02 Kl 13:00
Sluttid: Kl 17:00
Plats: Segerfalk lecture hall, BMC, A10, Sölvegatan 19, Lund
Kontakt: Paulina Pettersson, Paulina.Pettersson@med.lu.se
Welcome to the Segerfalk Foundation Minisymposium entitled "Zooming in on the neuron - novel technologies in neuroscience”.
During the recent years a revolution in new technologies such as optogenetics, single cell analysis and genetic editing have radically changed modern neuroscience research. In this symposium we will meet different leaders in the field who all represent the cutting edge developments in this area.
- Jonas Frisén, Department of Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Benjamin Deverman, Beckman Institute CLOVER Center, Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA
- Linyi Gao, Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Ryan Remedios, Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA
- Jens Hjerling-Leffler, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Registration deadline is April 25th. Please note that a limited number of spots are available - please register early and remember to cancel your participation in case your plans would change. Participation is free of charge.
To register please click here
You’re welcome to contact Paulina.Pettersson@med.lu.se if you have any questions or concerns.