Dates and registration
To be announced. No fee for faculty members and PhD students.
Funding bodies often request bibliometric data to be included in grant applications. This workshop will enable you to find your individual bibliometric measures in Scopus and Web of Science and to improve your visibility in these databases. In particular, you will learn
- what your Scopus author profile is
- how to download your publication list, ranked by citations
- how to find your total number of citations and an overview over who has cited you
- how you find your H-index
- how you increase the visibility of your publications by connecting your Scopus profile with your ORCID
- what your Web of Science author record is, how you claim it and get the right bibliometric data.
If time allows we can also have a brief look at journal metrics.
If you have any questions regarding bibliometrics or altmetrics, please submit your question to email@example.com, or book an appointment for individual support: