Exchange students from partner universities can apply for courses from the Master's Programme in Public Health. The Master's Programme in Public Health is a two-year (four semesters) full time master programme. Very few places are available each semester, admission is not guaranteed. Only applicants with a complete Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and proficiency in English equivalent to English B will be considered. For more information on each course, including eligibility requirements, please click on the course name.
All lectures are held in Malmö at the Clinical Research Centre (CRC) in the Skåne University Hospital area.
Autumn semesters: August to January (courses from semesters 1 and 3 of programme)
- MPHP11 Global Public Health (15 credits)
- MPHP12 Epidemiology and Public Health Research Methods (15 credits)
- MPHP18 Health Promotion (10 credits)
- MPHP19 Applied Public Health Research Methodology (12.5 credits)
Spring semesters: January to June (semester 2 programme)
- MPHP15 Planning and Leadership in Public Health (10 credits)