Faculty of Medicine has developed an instruction for the systematic follow-up of the organisational and social work environment. The purpose of the following instructions is to establish how the faculty's systematic work environment efforts within the area of organisational and social work environment (organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö, OSA) should be organised and implemented, with regular assessments and follow-ups.
The instructions are divided into three parts:
- Instructions for administrative operational support within the area of organisational and social work environment at departments/units
- Instructions for all managers when conducting performance reviews
- Instructions for the Head of Department or equivalent person
In brief, the systematic follow-up involves the following:
- Issues related to the area of organisational and social work environment are addressed by managers and employees at the annual performance reviews.
- Every two years (starting in 2021) a survey with a focus on organisational and social work environment is conducted at the faculty. The results shall constitute the basis for risk assessment, measures and follow-ups.
- Every two years (starting in 2022), the organisational and social work environment is followed up at departments (or equivalent bodies) using tools for conversation and risk assessment, e.g. OSA games, SFAD games (SFAD stands for systematiskt förebyggande arbete mot diskriminering – systematic work to prevent discrimination).