- Julien Menard Adaptive mechanisms in the hypoxic tumor microenvironment. Functional role of proteoglycans and identification of potential treatment targets
- Martin Nilsson Treatment of BRCA1/2-associated breast cancer and identification of mutation carriers among breast cancer patients
- Ingrid Kristensen Paediatric radiotherapy. Treatment Planning Aspects
- Richard Fristedt Prognostic role of the tumour microenvironment in esophago-gastric, pancreatic and periampullary adenocarcinoma: B cells and beyond
- Philippe Wagner On the Epidemiology of Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Risk of Cancer following Knee prosthesis surgery. Important factors and methodological notes.
- Björn Isfoss Histologic characterisation of stem cells in mammary epithelium and stroma
- Helga Hagman A targeted approach to maintenance of tumour response. Clinical and translational studies in metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Karolina Boman A valuable pair - candidate biomarkers RBM3 and PODXL in urothelial bladder cancer
- Karin Elebro Androgen and Estrogen Receptors in Breast Cancer. Impact on Risk, Prognosis and Treatment Prediction.
- Helena Cirenajwis Molecular Subtypes of Melanoma. Biological and Clinical Significance.
- Charlotta Hedner Prognostic biomarkers in upper gastrointestinal adenocarcinoma
- Tove Wästerlid Burkitt lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma – therapeutic strategies and pathogenetic mechanisms.
- Carina Forsare Prognostic factors in breast cancer with focus on proliferation and non-linear effects
- Maria Simonsson Integration of Tumor and Host Factors – Implications for Breast Cancer Prognosis
- Jacob Elebro Prognostic factors in periampullary adenocarcinoma. A retrospective study over an 11 year period.
- Fredrik Ellin Clinical factors and outcome in T-cell lymphoma: a population-based perspective
- Jenny-Maria Jönsson Intrinsic subtypes and prognostic implications in epithelial ovarian cancer
- Patrick Joost Mismatch Repair Deficient Cancer Diagnostic Aspects in Colorectal Cancer and the Role of Urological Cancer in Lynch Syndrome
- Mattias Aine Epigenetic and Phenotypic Profiling of Urothelial Carcinoma
- Andrea Markkula Genetic factors, body constitution, and tumor characteristics in relation to breast cancer prognosis
- Sven-Erik Olofsson Testicular cancer – response adapted treatment, prognostic markers and survivorship issues
- Anna Larsson Discovery and validation of podocalyxin-like protein as a prognostic biomarker in colorectal cancer
- Erika Elgström Radioimmunotherapy in an Immunocompetent Tumor Model utilizing a 177Lu-mAb
- Johanna Sjövall PET in the evaluation of head and neck cancer treatment - management of the neck
- Inga Newie MicroRNAs in HER2-Amplified Breast Cancer
- Eleonor Olsson Molecular Analysis of Breast Cancer Transcriptomes, Genomes, and Circulating Tumor DNA
- Karin Fjordén Prognostic Markers and Mechanisms of Chemotherapy Resistance in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- Helena Christiansson Mechanistic studies on the role of extracellular vesicles in the tumor microenvironment
- Liv Ben Dror A high-throughput pathology approach for further insight into the role of RBM3 as a biomarker of prognosis and chemotherapy response in human cancer
- Siker Kimbung Metastatic Breast Cancer: Biomolecular Characterization and Targeted Therapy
- Carolina Ellberg Insights into breast cancer: New familial patterns and identification of a potential predictive marker
- Jenny Brändstedt Associations of sex, anthropometric and reproductive factors with clinicopathological and molecular characteristics of colorectal cancer
- Sophie Eriksson Radioimmunotherapy of Metastatic Disease - Studies of Alpha- and Beta-particle-Emitting Radionuclides in a Preclinical Model
- Marie Klintman The Prognostic and Treatment Predictive Value of Proliferation and TIMP-1 in Breast Cancer
- Ida Johansson Molecular Characterization of Male Breast Cancer
- Gottfrid Sjödahl Molecular Classification of Bladder Cancer
- Katrin Svensson Mechanistic Studies On the Role of Polyamines and Microvesicles in Tumor Growth and Hypoxia-mediated Angiogenesis
- Susanne Magnusson Genetic factors in childhood cancer. Associations between tumors in childhood and adulthood, and prevalence of germline TP53 mutations
- Bo Attner Register studies of cancer in the Southern Health Care Region in Sweden
- Sara Alkner Predicting Prognosis and Tamoxifen Response in Breast Cancer. With a special focus on contralateral breast cancer.
- Helle Vendel Petersen Mutation Carriers' Perspectives on Lynch Syndrome; self-concept and lived experiences.
- Katja Harbst Genomic analysis of primary and metastatic malignant melanoma
- Katarina Sjövall Living with cancer - Impact on cancer patient and partner
- Katarina BartumaTowards Improved Management of Lynch Syndrom; Ovarian cancer profiles, risk perception, knowledge and family perspectives
- Karolina Holm Genetic and epigenetic characterisaton of breast tumours
- Ana Carneiro Refined diagnosis and prognosis in soft tissue sarcoma - genetic profiles, biomarkers and prognostic models
- Adalsteinn Gunnlaugsson Chemoradiation in Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Maria Hietala Impact of Lifestyle, Hormones, and Genes on Breast Cancer
- Johan Staaf Genomic profiling of breast cancer by microarray-based technology and bioinformatics
- Anna Isinger Ekstrand Genomic Profiling, Mutations and Deranged Signaling in Esophageal Cancer and Hereditary Colorectal Cancer
- Maria Bjurberg FDG-PET in Cervical Cancer - Translational Studies
- Johanna Welch On the Role of Polyamines and Microvesicles in Tumour Development. Regulation by Hypoxia and Implications for Therapeutic Intervention of Cancer.
- Maria Henningson Genetic polymorphisms, IGF-1, and oral contraceptive use in women from high-risk breast cancer families
- Fredrika Killander Radiotherapy in Early Breast Cancer
- Emma Niméus Prognostic and treatment predictive factors for radio- and chemotherapy resistance in breast cancer patients- a step towards personlized medicine
- Anders Wittrup Endocytosis of therapeutic macromolecules in tumor cells - Mechanistic aspects of the proteoglycan receptor function
- Helena Persson Small non-coding RNAs in cancer
- Erika Bågeman Genetic polymorphisms in breast cancer in relation to risk and prognosis
- Gabriella Honeth Stem and progenitor cells in brain ad breast malignancies
- Linda Mårtensson High-Dose Radioimmunotherapy and Extracorporeal Depletion in A Syngeneic Rat Tumor Model
- Josefin Fernebro Soft Tissue Sarcoma Patterns multiplicity, heterogeneity and growth characteristics
- Princy Francis Genetic Profiling in Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Britta Halvarson Morphological Features and Mismatch Repair in Colorectal Tumors. Dept of Pathology and Oncology
- Susanne Malander Hereditary Ovarian Cancer, mutation frequencies and genetic profiles
- Ann Rosendahl Insulin-like Growth Factor System functional role and regulation in carcinomas
- Johan Linderoth Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma - tumour characteristics on RNA and protein level associated with prognosis
- Göran Jönsson Genetic characterization of malignant melanoma and breast cancer
- Sofia Gruvberger Saal Estrogen receptor alpha and beta in breast cancer - gene expression profiles and clinical implications
- Christina Carlsson Advocates and Voices. Swedish patient associations, their importance to individuals with cancer and collaboration with health care.
- Zhongmin Wang RADIOIMMUNOTHERAPY & EXTRACORPOREAL ADSORPTION Preclinical Studies of the Pharmacokinetics & Biotinylation of Radioimmunoconjugates in Immunocompetent Rats
- Johan Vallon-Christersson Functional and Molecular Characterization of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Associated Breast Cancer
- Kajsa Ericson Tumors associated with HNPCC: Defective Mismatch Repair and Familial Risk of Cancer
- Jacob Engellau Prognostic factors in soft tissue sarcoma Tissue microarray for immunostaining, the importance of whole-tumor sections and time-dependence
- Karin Rennstam Molecular cytogenetics in sporadic breastcancer
- Ingrid Idvall Ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast. Histopathological and cell biological factors: their relationship To mode of detection and to subsequent ipsilateral and contralateral tumours.
- Niklas Loman Clinical aspects of hereditary breast cancer
- Eva Fernebro Rectal cancer: tumor biology and prognostic markers
- Sara Kinhult Endothelial and cardiac effects of 5-fluorouracil
- Thomas Relander Retroviral gene transfer to repopulating hematopoietic cells
- Ola Linden Radioimmunotherapy of B-cells lymphoma. Clinical studies with anti CD-22 antibodies.
- Maria Planck Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer. Molecular genetics and biology of associated tumours.
- Ingrid Hedenfalk Gene expression profiling of hereditary breast cancer.
- Anjila Koul Molecular genetic alterations in endometrial and ovarian cancers.