Courses and Workshops in English
Information about application can be found on the courses' websites. Courses may be cancelled if there are few applicants.
We offer courses for teachers and PhD students. All Courses are compatible with the national framework for higher education teacher training recommended by the Association of Swedish Higher Education (SUHF). For our courses in Swedish, comprehension of spoken and written Swedish is necessary. In most cases, however, participants can do their talking and writing in English. For more information, please contact us. For a comprehensive list of courses in Swedish, see Vårt kursutbud.
Courses in English
- Perspectives on Learning Will be offered in English during the spring semester 2024.
- Perspectives on Course Design Will be offered in English during the spring semester 2023.
- Perspectives on Assessment Will be offered in English during the autumn semester 2023.
- Problem-Based Learning The next course round in English is not yet planned.
- Research Supervision Is offered in English each semester. (The course is given on orders by the Doctoral Studies Programmes Board.)
- Oral Communication for PhD-students Is offered in English each semester. (The course is given on orders by the Doctoral Studies Programmes Board.)
Perspectives on learning and Research supervision are the courses required for applying for "docent" at the Faculty of Medicine.