Support for systematic reviews and other literature searches
Are you conducting or updating a review, a systematic review or guidelines?
Do you need help with the literature search to make sure all relevant publications are included?
Researcher support from Library and ICT
Consult our literature search support group:
- We help you finding relevant search terms for your research question.
- We give you guidance in database searching.
- We can conduct a systematic search for a review (scoping, narrative, or systematic review) and for guideline development.
Book an appointment or order a search consultation
Why involve us in your search process?
- Improved quality and comprehensiveness of the search.
- You save time.
- Cochrane and Swedish Health Technology Assessment and Assessment of Social Services recommend involving librarians and information specialists when conducting a systematic review.
The consultation service is free of charge.
Read more about our search consulting services and get tips on useful tools and checklists: