Databases and reference management to poster design: Courses in English
Library & ICT provides various courses for researchers, postgraduate students and teachers: from literature search in PubMed, Embase, Cinahl, over reference management in EndNote, to visually presentation of your research. Some of our courses are given in English.
- Display your findings in a more visual engaging and effective way (half day course)
- Using Adobe Illustrator for creating figures & tables for publishing and presentations (half day workshop)
- EndNote Basic
- EndNote/My EndnoteWeb workshop
- Portfolio Workshop for PhD students
- Poster Course
- PubMed Basic
- PubMed and Embase
- SPSS Course
- Web of Science and Scopus
Tailor-made courses for research groups
Tailor-made courses can also be developed on request and after agreement. For more information about the courses or to request a tailor-made course, please contact Carola Tilgmann or book Researcher support.
Course for Postgraduate Students
For postgraduate students, the course Scientific Communication in Theory and Practice (1,5 hp) is hosted by the library team on a regular basis. For further information about the course, please contact Yvonne Hultman Özek.