professor Stefan Hansson;
associate professor: Matteo Bruschettini, firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD students at the Faculty of Medicine. Other participants are welcome as well, but must pay a course fee of 1500kr.
For more info and for the 1500 kr fee for external participants, please visit https://sweden.cochrane.org/courses-workshops
May 20-24, 08:00-17:00.
Length of course
The course equals one full week
Number of participants
max 20 per edition
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
- Introduction to health economics
Lectures, "Cochrane Interactive Learning" platform, discussions and teamwork.
Active participation in discussions, "Cochrane Interactive Learning" online modules and teamwork.
From template: Will be handed out at the start of the course or with the welcome letter.
- Systematic reviews: http://handbook-5-1.cochrane.org/index.htm#chapter_1/1_2_systematic_reviews.htm (1 page)
- Rationale for well-formulated questions: http://handbook-5-1.cochrane.org/index.htm#chapter_5/5_1_1_rationale_for_well-formulated_questions.htm (1 page)
- Logistics of doing a review: http://handbook-5-1.cochrane.org/index.htm#chapter_2/2_3_logistics_of_doing_a_review.htm (4 pages)