1. To get a place at the compulsory courses at the Faculty, an established individual study plan is required (if older than 12 months you need to update it), approved by the PhD student, the supervisor and the Deputy Head of Department in charge for PhD studies.
2. You also have to have finished, or at least applied for the Introductory course.
- Introduction to PhD Studies
- Oral communication
- Research Ethics
- Theory and Practice of Scientific Communication
- Knowledge in collaboration
- Applied Qualitative Methodology I
- Applied statistics I
- Applied statistics II - Clinical Research
- Applied statistics II – Biomedicine and Laboratory medicine
- Applied statistics II - Epidemiology and Health Sciences
- Laboratory animal science for researchers
- Comprehensive Generic Skills - Portfolio