A new digital solution for internal communication. In 2021 the Faculty of Medicine launched a project aiming at this. The new solution will replace the current staff pages, Intramed.
Another work in progress is a new visual appearance of the research portal LUCRIS during the autumn 2021.
The Communications section has together with Library & ICT prepared a project plan containing a new digital solution for web based internal communication at the faculty, “Intramed – next step”.
“Intramed – next step” includes:
- An editorial commitment within the field of internal communication
- A new digital solution for web based internal communication
- The phase out of the current staff pages, Intramed
The purpose is to simplify end strengthen the internal communication. The new solution aims to facilitate and make the daily work among employees and executives more easy.
The project and the planning process are committed on behalf of he faculty management.
In the autumn 2021, the interface of the Research Portal, ie LUCRIS externally accessible site, will be new and improved.
Part of a larger renewal - time line
Work and acitivities already performed
- Review of the external faculty web site. Including new headers for research and collaboration. Completed in September/October 2018.
- Review of all external web sites at the Faculty of Medicine, including web pages of research groups. Completed in December 2018.
- Moving the web sites of the departments to the faculty web. Completed in November 2018.
- Joint web editor group with members from the departments. Completed in November 2018.
- External websites migrate to the university-wide web system (Drupal). Completed in September 2019.
- Pre-study of the faculty’s internal webpages Intraned – 2019/2020. Completed in March 2020.
- Introduction of Lund University's new web templates in Drupal. Migration to a more recent version of Drupal. Completed in May 2021
- Launch of the project "Intramed - next step", including a new digital solution for internal communication - summer 2021
- New version of the Research Portal LUCRIS - autumn 2021
What is it we want to achieve?
- A reduced and more slim web presence with defined target groups.
- Fewer web pages make it easier to ensure updated high quality content while reducing costs at the same time.
- Improved connection between web pages and the research presentations in the LUCRIS portal.
- Suitable digital solution for the faculty's internal communication.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact:
Björn Martinsson, Web Project Manager, +46 46-222 14 21, email@example.com
Ingemar Hultquist, Webmaster, +46 46-222 08 88 firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the communications officer at your department.