As a researcher at Medicon Village you have access to common infrastructure and resources.
Resources at the premises 404 and 406
- chemical storage room
- cold storage room
- high speed centrifuge (house 404)
- ultra-centrifuge (house 404)
- ice machine
For the centrifuges, you need education to get access, please contact the responsible person.
You will also have access to a freezer room (including temperature logging system which you can connect to) with ultra-low temperature freeze (-150ºC), low temperature freeze (-80ºC) and back up freeze (-80ºC).
Resources on each floor
On each floor you have access to:
- noice equipment room
- storage room
- cell laboratory room with Laminar Air Flow Cabinets
There is also containers for nitrogen for storage and transportation, incubators and water purification system Milli-Q.
Resources at the laboratory
Every lab at Medicon Village is furnished with:
- fume hood and/or ventilated bench (depending on rebuildning)
- shelves, drawer units, cupboards
- chemical cabinets, laboratory refrigerator and laboratory freezer
- lamps for the laboratory and lab chairs
ISS Facility Services can help you if you want to use an autoclave, or if you need help with your laboratory dish.
You can of course purchase your own specific equipment for your laboratory, but please do this in consultation with BMC Service so that you can customize the laboratory from the beginning for the equipment.
Help and questions
If you need help you can always contact BMC Service (email@example.com).