Faculty of Medicine's internal website


Keys & access cards


You need an access card to enter premises at BMC. Access cards are personal and must not be shared or lent out. If you move out of BMC you must return your card to reception.

To get a BMC access card you need a written request from your head of department or another authorised person (form below). Bring the signed request form to the BMC reception.

Remember not to let people you don't know into the premises.


LU card - for university employees. 

Get your card at one of the card stations at CRC (speak to the rececption staff for more information) or at the LTHs Student Centre, Humanisthuset, Juridicum or Campus Helsingborg.

Note! Only research group leaders or equivalent are authorised to submit applications for access cards for new staff members.

RSID card - for Region Skåne employees with a dual role. 

The RSID card is issued by the hospital. Contact your head of department for more information.


Keys and PAC fobs are issued by the janitorial office next to reception. You also need an LU common access card.

Medicon Village

You need an LU common access card to gain access to Medicon Village. If you are a researcher at Medicon Village you should be automatically have access rights to the buildings you work in. Contact BMC Service if you need any help.

Medicon Village has its own intranet containing lots of practical and useful information for those who work there. If you do not have access to the site, email

Site overview