Helahuma offers massage treatments, and chiropractic treatments to employees at CRC.
Employees based at CRC who present their 'CRC Employee' card will be given a 10% discount on massage treatments at Helahuma.
All employees at the CRC may use the sauna located on the roof of building 93.
However, certain rules apply to its use:
- You must book the sauna in advance. The sauna can be booked on weekdays, from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. Bookings can be made in reception, no later than one hour before use, but no later than 3.30 p.m.
- The door to the sauna will be unlocked and the alarm deactivated 15 minutes before the booking. The alarm will be activated 15 minutes after the end of the booking. It is your responsibility to leave the sauna before the alarm is activated.
- The user is responsible for starting the sauna. The manual can be found in the sauna.
- You may only use the “boardwalk” from the exit of building 93 to get to the sauna. You must not walk on any other parts of the roof.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the sauna.
- Glasses may not be taken into the sauna.
- The person making the booking is responsible for cleaning it after use.
Note: The security guard checks that the rules are adhered to during normal security rounds.