Based on the planning wheel for events for Future Faculty following positions/ task forces has been suggested with responsibilities and tasks outlined.
Responsibility: The face and voice of Future Faculty
- Outline yearly vision and mission at first steering group meeting
- Call steering group meetings (approx. 8 a year)
- Organize kick off meeting
- Read and prove all meeting protocols
- Represent Future Faculty in Faculty Board (approx.. 8 a year)
- Have bi annual meetings with Region Skåne
- Have continuous contact with dean of research
- Represent Future Faculty in the docent committee
- Represent Future Faulty in the election committee
- Present activities and vision/mission of Future Faculty once a year to head of departments
- Outline bylaws and present for the steering board
- Represent Future Faculty at introduction days (2 out of 4)
- Delegate or take on responsibility of task force if needed
Responsibility: Support the Future Faculty organisation
Responsibility: The economic overview of Future Faculty
Responsibility: To support the online presence and maintain growth and visibility of Future Faculty
Responsibility: Keep steering board meeting protocols
Task force Retreat
Responsibility: The planning and execution of the yearly retreat.
Task force Minerva
Responsibility: The execution of the yearly Minerva Award
Task force Election
Responsibility: The execution of the yearly election in Future Faculty.
Task force Career
Responsibility: Maintain continuous efforts to improve career transparency at the faculty
Task force Mentorship program
Responsibility: Outline a full mentorship program for academia
Task force National Junior Faculty
Responsibility: Represent Future Faculty Lund University in the National Junior Faculty steering organisation.