Centre for Ageing and Supportive Environments
CASE consists of teams from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Social Sciences. Activities are focused on older people at the individual, group, and population levels and on environments that support health, activity, and participation.
The research is explicitly interdisciplinary in nature with extensive international cooperation. A Graduate School is integrated with the centre.
- 2018-01-11 Susanne Iwarsson new editor at EJA
- 2017-09-26 GeroNord Newsletter highlights UserAge
- 2017-09-25 International debut for CASE’s education contribution
- 2017-08-18 Workshop and professional honor in Bangladesh
- 2015-11-18 Successful International Conference on Ageing and Health in Stockholm
- 2015-11-11 GeroNords newsletter acknowledge international conference
- 2015-10-22 Final report and conference of INNOVAGE
- 2015-09-25 Big data project initiated at CASE
- 2015-08-27 Big Interest in International Conference
- 2015-06-10 Susanne Iwarsson New President of SGS
- 2015-06-04 CASE and SWEAH highlighted in International Newsletter
International Summer School on Ageing (ISSA) 2014
CASE and the Swedish Graduate School for Competitive Science on Ageing and Health are hosting the ISSA in Lund (August 24th-29th 2014) in collaboration with the Italian National Institute of Health and Science on Ageing (INRCA, Italy) and the University of British Columbia (Canada).
Take the opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills in the field of ageing in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment. You will be instructed by and interact with internationally renowned scholars. If you are a PhD student or a post-doc, this is an opportunity you should not miss.
We are very much looking forward seeing you in Lund!
For further information about the ISSA, please go to: