The literature for Your course is available at our libraries, both loan items and reference books.
Academic writing and references
AWELU- Academic Writing in English at Lund University
Guide to writing essays- grammar, references and other useful tips
- Academic writing and citing
- What is plagiarizing?
- Photocopying for private use
Writing references- Harvard Style
An extensive guide from Anglia Ruskin University Library
- Writing references- Vancouver style
- Citing Medicine- e-book on Vancouver style
- Writing references- APA style
- Reference management with EndNote or RefWorks
Talking books and adapted computers
For students with dyslexia or impaired sight, talking books and adapted computers are available:
If you need talking books, contact librarian Nicolette Karst: