Faculty of Medicine

Lund University


Exchange studies

In order to apply as an exchange student, you must be enrolled at a university that has a written exchange agreement with the Faculty of Medicine, Lund University. Consult your International Office at your home university.

Find out more about your exchange possibilities below:

Information Sheet for partner universities 

There are a few opportunities for visiting students without an exchange agreement. More information on Clinical placements for students from non-partner universities or Project at a laboratory.

If you wish to apply for a full Bachelor or Master's degree programme, please see Undergraduate programmes.

Site overview