Head of Department
Phone: +46 40 33 23 70, +46-70 561 47 20
Please contact Kerstin Troein (see details below) if you have documents to be signed.
Secretary to the Head of Department
Phone: +46 40 33 26 88
Please contact Kerstin Troein if you have documents to be signed by Kristina Åkesson.
Deputy Head of Department
Erik Renström, also head of research and development
Phone: +46 40 39 11 57
Assistant Head of Department
Lena Eliasson, also head of post graduate studies
Phone: +46 40 39 11 53
Assistant Head of Department
Olle Melander, also head of graduate and advanced studies
Phone: +46 40 39 12 09
Mats Roxendal, Administrative Manager/Head of the Departmental Office
+46 40 39 10 50, +46 708 74 85 90, Mats.Roxendal@med.lu.se
Mats is head of the office. He has the overall responsibility for financial issues and is a member of the management group at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmö. Mats provides support in financial issues to:
- Vascular ET-coupling (Maria Gomez)
Harriett Lindahl, Controller
+46 40 39 10 71, Harriett.Lindahl@med.lu.se
Harriett provides support in financial issues to:
- Endocrinology (Åke Lernmark)
- Dermatology (Cecilia Svedman)
- Obstetrics (Martin Stjernquist)
- Pediatrics (Helena Larsson)
- Pediatrics (Christian Moëll)
- Surgery (Bengt Lindblad)
- Demential Diseases (Lennart Minthon)
Harriett also supports Clinical Research Centre in financial issues.
Viktoria Petri, Controller
+46 40 39 10 72, Viktoria.Petri@med.lu.se
Viktoria provides support in financial issues to:
- Global Health( Anette Agardh)
- Endocrinology (Corrado Cilio)
- Endocrinology (Olle Melander)
- Endocrinology (Marju Orho-Melander)
- Genetic Epidemiology (Paul Franks)
- Surgery (Henrik Thorlacius)
- Orthopedics (Kristina Åkesson)
- Ophthalmology (Boel Bengtsson)
- Ophthalmology (Fredrik Ghosh)
- Health Economics (Ulf Gerdtham)
Viktoria also supports the Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmö, in finacial issues.
Emma Hamrefors, Administrator of Finances
+46 40 39 10 47, Emma.Hamrefors@med.lu.se
Emma provides support in financial issues to:
- Anaesthesia (Jonas Åkeson)
- Neuroendocrine (Nils Wierup)
- Molecular Metabolism (Hindrik Mulder)
- Gastroenterology (Stefan Lindgren)
- Endocrinology (Holger Luthman)
- Endocrinology(Martin Ridderstråle)
- Endocrinology (Lena Eliasson)
- Epigenetics(Charlotte Ling)
- Ear and Nose Diseases (Ulla Westin)
- Medcine (Patrik Midlöv)
- Forensic Medicine (Peter Krantz)
Johan Lind, Administrator of Finances
+46 40 39 10 56, Johan.Lind@med.lu.se
Johan provides support in financial issues to:
- Exodiab (Erik Renström)
- Internal Medicine (Peter Nilsson)
- Cardiovascular Research (Jan Nilsson)
- Nutritional Epidemiology (Elisabet Wirfält)
- Endocrinology (Leif Groop)
- Endocrinology (Erik Renström)
- Endocrinology (Gunnar Engström)
- Social Epidemiology (Juan Merlo)
- Medicine (Jan Sundquist)
- Social Medicine (Martin Lindström)
- Medicine (Kristina Sundquist)
- Psychiatry (Mats Lindström)
Johan is also specialized in the administration of EU- and NIH-projects, and he is able to give support in certain contract issues.
Sara Tvermoes, Human Resources Coordinator
040-39 10 54, 072-719 92 89, Sara.Tvermoes@med.lu.se
Sara is your contact for issues related to your employment. She shares this work with Claes Moreau.
Claes Moreau, Human Resources Administrator
+46 40 39 10 55, Claes.Moreau@med.lu.se
Claes is your contact for issues related to your employment. He shares this work with Sara Tvermoes.
Kerstin Troein, Secretary at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmö
+46 40 33 26 88, Kerstin.Troein@med.lu.se
Kerstin is the secretary of the head of the department, Kristina Åkesson. Please contact Kerstin in order to get in contact with Kristina. You will find Kerstin in building 28, level 11 at the Clinical Research Centre.
Marika Hell, Administrator
+46 40 33 24 28, Marika.Hell@med.lu.se
Björn Martinsson, Communications Officer
+46 40 39 10 60, +46 72 723 44 99, Bjorn.Martinsson@med.lu.se
Björn supports you in internal and external communication issues. Strategies and advice, dissemination, popular science, web site, newsletter, media etc.
Welcome to visit us at the Departmental Office!
Please see visting address and postal address at the top right.